Thursday 5 May 2016

progress


I'm really pleased with how this is turning out, it is all fitting together well - I like the bursts of colour and busyness. I like how each section gets more and more busy as the earth gets more bursting of life. 


I think the third section is my favourite section as it starts getting really busy and detailed. I like all the little bits which you discover the more you look at it - like the turtles and the smaller dinosaurs running through the forest, and the diplodocus' strolling around in the background - it makes it much more interesting for children to look at as they are constantly finding new things. 


I think these bursts of colour work really well - the Cretaceous period is where flowering plants started to appear, I think they really help to show the evolution of life throughout the timeline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment