Wednesday 18 May 2016

OUIL603 studio brief 6 - Pattern Boards

This brief hasn't been a very big one but it has been very useful to me to learn how to make patterns, and to think more about possible product application. I feel like I could have pushed it much more by making designs out of new imagery, not just illustration from other briefs, also thinking more about the pattern itself - as they are all relatively similar in their layout. I could have maybe tried some with bigger imagery learnt how to do a different, more complex type of pattern. But I am happy with the work I have produced and what I have mocked up, and it is something I want to carry on with as well as my illustration work as I enjoy making patterns and I feel my work does translate well into this field. 

No comments:

Post a Comment