Tuesday 17 May 2016

final products

I tried photographing my pack, I ran out of time again to hire out the studio, or to ask someone to photograph it for me as I'm not very good at it. But they turned out better than my CoP which isn't hard. I decided against trying to photograph the whole timeline opened out as it is really difficult to get it all in while also making it in focus and look good. It isn't really necessary to photograph it opened out anyway as the boards show what is on them and the product itself is being submitted. The photographs I took of the other products however, I am pretty pleased with - and I took some close ups of the timeline to give an idea of what it looks like. I will be selecting some of these to go on my boards. I want to get someone who can properly use a camera to photograph it later of my website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment