Tuesday 3 March 2015

secret 7 - maccabees

I felt like there should be something on the windowsill to make it look more like the windowsill of a kitchen - something homely like a plant, or a cactus. So I made a cactus. 



I think it again helps add depth as it creates a foreground, mid-ground and background. I felt that to make the imge more balanced there should be something in the left hand corner of the sea - something red to go with the top of the cactus, so I made some buoys. 


But they didn't look as if they were properly in the water, so I added some more texture to the sea, as if there were some waves. 


I'm really pleased with this image, it was quite last minute and took the least amount of time out of the rest, but I think it is the one I like the best. I think it is because it is most in line with the way I have been working at the moment and so came most naturally to me compared to the other ones. This has pushed me more to working in this way with textures and shape more because f how much I enjoyed making it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment