Friday 6 March 2015

carrie's war

I had a bit of trouble with the war planes, I tried making it by hand out of the textures but it didn't come out looking very good. 


The first one just wasn't clear what view it is being seen form - above or below, so I tried making all the different parts but that didn't turn out looking like a plane at all. 


So I got an photo of an old war plane and then filled it with the textures I've been using on photoshop.


I think the top one looks the best as it has enough shadow to show it is being seen from below, the other two are either too messy or too much of a block shape. I also added some smoke to my train with some ink swirls. 


I think the design is pretty much done now, I now need to start working on the back cover and fitting it into the template. 

No comments:

Post a Comment