Thursday 19 March 2015

filmdoo

I recently heard about this brief to design a film poster for any film, and winners will have their work printed and shown at Cannes Film Festival as well as having the chance to design the artwork for a poster for a new film release which is really exciting


I'm not sure what film I want to do yet but I've set up a Pinterest board to help get some inspiration


I would quite like to do a Wes Anderson film poster as I love the style of his films, they have such great colours that I would love to play around with. But doing quite well known films, or niche films like that already have so many illustrated posters people have designed for them so  have to be careful to not do something loads of other people have already thought of. 



No comments:

Post a Comment