Monday 9 March 2015

more context (propercorn)

I tried making the display stand image I had look better:


but it looks so messy and pixilated, and the colours don't work at all, so I will just have to make my own digitally, but I will base it on this structure.

I tried doing it in photoshop, but again it didn't have straight edges so I went to make it illustrator which turned out so much better, much smoother and more professional:


This is a good example of the design being used in in-store environments, which is one of the requirements form the brief. Another way I have used is advertising in supermarkets:


I'm pleased with how this image has worked out, it looks very real! I think adding contextual images is essential because it proves to the judges that the design is achievable and appropriate, also that the design is flexible and can be modified to slightly different formats while still achieving the same effect. 

I also thought that another way I could connect with the audience is through print, as they said most of the audience is made up of women, so I though an example of the design in a magazine would be appropriate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment