Monday 10 November 2014

animation tests

I finished drawing the frames for my drawn animation test, but I haven't yet photographed them in dragon-frame. But I wanted to see what bits of it will look like, so I scanned s few bits and put them together in after effects


This is the first part of the sequence, leading up the path to the massive building or 'ministry of truth'. I'm happy that the path actually worked, I was worried I would have got the perspective all wrong but I think it has worked pretty well.


I'm really happy with this, I think the strong pencil lines add a good texture to it, making it feel quite intense when the darkness takes over the composition. Because it was done quite roughly, it feels like it is always in a state of change which I like, it makes the sequence quite lively.

No comments:

Post a Comment