Tuesday 24 February 2015

designs into context (propercorn)

One of the requirements for the brief is that the brand is reached to the audience at their daily touch points, and as they view their audience as an active, always busy group, I felt having the poster on public transport would be necessary as it is a very likely place for them to see it. 


I like how the designs look together; very bright and visually appealing. 

I also anted to try and get the design onto some snack display stands, but I had some trouble with this as I couldn't find a good template of a stand online so had to make do with these:



Although the stand isn't particularly nice, and I haven't applied them very professionally, I think the concept will work well. But I think I might have to make my own stand, possibly on illustrator to get clean lines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment