Tuesday 27 January 2015

visual development (propercorn)

I decided to try and change the direction of the my propercorn idea slightly and try out some cut out shapes for my ingredients rather than watercolour or digital, I feel it gives a nice handmade quality which 'Propercorn' really try and promote on their packaging. Here are some I tired:
I like how it gives it a bit of a 3D feel but in quite a naive style. I tried out a take on one of my test designs I had before, with the ingredients at the bottom of the page with some floating up to popcorn at the top. 


I played around with the opacity so it looks like the veg is going into the distance giving the impression that there is a lot of it. I think this could be an interesting start to something so I will develop it more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment