Tuesday 10 December 2013

research

We were given a few days to go back out to find out more about our chosen subject. I went to the market to the fish mongers, a tackle shop and a pet stall; I wanted to find the fishermen again but unfortunately they weren't there on the day I went. 




Really like the composition of the fish monger standing outside the stall - could do project focusing just on the routines of fish mongers.









Took a lot of close ups of the fish scales, think they could be fun to try and depict




These reminded me of sweets in a sweet shop, so shiny and tempting to touch



The pet stall wasn't very helpful, but I liked the composition of all the goldfish swimming in one corner of a massive tank




 

I felt the equipment in the tackle shop wasn't much use to my project, but I found a collection of photographs of fishermen holding massive fish they had caught which I really liked. The anglers are all dirty and wet but they all have such loud, happy expressions on their faces which I think would be interesting to depict if I was to look into stories of fishermen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment