Thursday 5 December 2013

research feedback

I decided to follow through with my idea of exploring fishing, this feedback session helped elaborate my idea and gave me suggestions of further areas of research.

For my visual research I could:
- go back to the fishermen I met before and ask them more questions, take more photos, do drawings
- visit fish stalls in the market
- document fishing equipment
For the more factual research:
- talk to more fishermen; how to fish, tips, advice, why they fish?
- visit tackle shops 
- research on the fishing industry, about the throw back allowance and maybe even animal welfare; could make project more informative about an issue
- visit an aquarium
- fish and chip shop 
- pet shop

In order to finalise a question for my book, I need to find out what I am trying to say, whether I am trying to:
- promote a subject
- saterise a subject
- inform people
- entertain people
- educate people

No comments:

Post a Comment