Friday 24 January 2014

finished book

I am really pleased with the outcome of my book, the colour scheme of the front and back cover complements it well I think.
The colours have been printed really well, there is no dullness which I was a bit worried about happening. 

Although on this page, I think I must have accidentally enlarged the image slightly on inDesign because I think it has come out slightly blurred.

Also when I was trying to trim one of the pages it scuffed up a bit, tearing the corner slightly but it isn't too noticeable. 




I find it very rewarding having the book as the end product, as it feels more like the project has been actually leading up to something and the work was worthwhile doing.
Would like to start having more finished products at the end of projects.



These are my two favourite double page spreads, I think they are my best quality paintings and the composition works well elongated. 
Really like this composition, with the two fish facing each other, think the negative space surrounding them really focuses the attention on the detail and intense colour of the fish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment