Friday 29 April 2016

peer review

We had an informal peer review to just look over OUIL603 as a whole and see if we are hitting the module requirements - mainly looking at the blog. I got some good feedback, they said the blog mostly looked fine - it is well evaluated, regularly updated and shows research and a good process of thought and production. But I could improve by showing more sketchbook work as that really helps to illustrate the journey from development to final piece. Also I need to label more clearly, so I have gone back through my posts and labelled each project: brief1, brief2, brief3 etc. rather than having 'food illustration brief' and 'clockwork brief' which can get confusing. It was a good chance to see everyone's work - there is a lot of it and it all looks really good which is exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment