Wednesday 16 March 2016

maps



I think the tectonic plate movements that happened during the pre-historic period are fascinating - to think the earth was just a few small islands in a massive ocean, to then turn into one massif super continent - and then all move away again. I definitely want to cover this somewhere in the final outcome. I think an interactive map could be interesting, possibly showing which parts of Pangaea became the continents we know today, and where all the dinosaurs came from - I think children would be excited to fins out a dinosaur originated from their country. 



I made a simple colour coded map matching a dinosaur to the continent it originated from, it is very simplistic but I quite like the info-graphic feel of it - it makes it very clear and easily understood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment