Thursday 21 January 2016

changes

I went back to the first design I did and made a few changes:



I tried adding clouds instead of a sun but that didn't really work. I think it just needed some depth, so I added some mountains like the other design:



That has definitely helped, and the sun looks less out of place. I don't think this is the strongest of all my designs but I like the dreamy aspect, it gives a different atmosphere to the other compositions. 
Also, after having made four designs for Chvrches I think I might use this design for Tame Impala instead as it fits well with the song - I was imagining trippy/dreamlike scene for the song, mainly due to the type of music videos they have. The popping up trees and mountains sort of matches with the bass-y beat of the song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment