Thursday 2 April 2015

initial ideas (filmdoo)

Some quick, initial ideas I've had for films such as the graduate, in Brugge, the birds, juno, a scanner darkly, close encounters of the third kind, life aquatic and fargo.


I'm still drawn to doing a poster for life aquatic, it is one of my favourite films and just has such a good style to it with great colours which i think will be fun to play with

I watched the film again to get some ideas and one bit which stuck was when the crew jump off the boat in their brightly coloured scuba gear, it is only a quick bit but that image really stuck with me so I might try and re-create that

heres some more developed ideas into what I could do with it:

I tried making a scuba diver out of some of the textures I've made for 505, I think it kind of works, the colours aren't quite right but I think the general idea of it might.


No comments:

Post a Comment