Tuesday 2 December 2014

developing ideas (propercorn)

I liked the idea of a bus shelter that gave the 'propercorn experience', a space that catches the audience on their way to work or running errands as it is using public transport. I feel I want to concentrate on the flavours for this project.
I could do a series of bus shelter posters, but I also saw these creative bus shelters:



Although it is very extreme and would cost a lot, it would definitely get across the message of the variety and intensity of the different flavours of popcorn. 

I like the idea of designing a series of posters as well which got across the message of the ingredients making a big impact on the popcorn

I think good window displays can be very effective in luring customers into a shop, I researched into some creative ones, such as the Selfridges window displays:


I love the layering of parts of the scene, it makes it look more 3D, I came up with some ideas for a similar display which sort continued the narrative on the pack, looking at where the ingredients came from

The brief stated that it preferred the outcome to be more focused on in-store environments so I thought about designing some display stands for the popcorn


I feel like these could work quite well in a shop environment as they wouldn't take up too much space, but they will be vibrant and attract people to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment