Friday 23 October 2015

initial drawings

I've fallen behind quite a bit in terms of practical work, these first few weeks I've been concentrating too much on reading/making notes for CoP and deciding/writing briefs for this project that I've done barely any drawing, and I only realised recently after seeing all the work other people are producing.
So I started panicking a bit and then found it really difficult to just start making. But I've done some little drawings for my recipe idea, just trying out different textures/shapes for ingredients:

I've had fun making these ingredients, but I feel a lack of direction with it. I think I need to find more of a purpose for it, and do some research into the context it could fit into. But I think I have come up with a nice collection of imagery, and it was fun getting into making again

No comments:

Post a Comment